First try again. If the error persists, close the app and retry after few minutes. If the error wasn’t resolved after 30 minutes, try to contact us for assistance.
On your Apple device, open the Settings app:
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Choose a different subscription option, or tap Cancel Subscription if you want to cancel. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
- You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button.
On your Android device, go to your subscriptions in Google Play:
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
On your Apple device:
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Tap or click “I’d like to,” then choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.
- If you’ve been charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.
On your Android device:
- Go to play.google.com.
- At the top right, click your Profile picture.
- Click Payments & subscriptions and then Budget & order history.
- For the order you want to return, click Report a problem.
- Select the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund, then click Submit.